Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Mohler, Jeff" <je...@netapp.com> on 2002/01/21 17:55:14 UTC

mod_throttle working with directory configs??

Im having a problem getting mod_throttle to understand directory functions.

I have this in the general server config in httpd.conf:

<Directory /usr/home/alltracclub/public_html/media>
ThrottlePolicy volume 300M 1d
</Directory>

I see the definition in the throttle-status list, but it never catches anything.

I also have this defined in the virtual server for the alltrac site:

<Directory /media>
ThrottlePolicy volume 700M 1d
</directory>

Why doesnt either catch anything?

Re: mod_throttle working with directory configs??

Posted by RuneImp <ru...@imptech.net>.
I use it in my VirtualHost directives on my system.

-=- RuneImp