Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/09/22 06:47:38 UTC

[NOTICE] The Apache Training (incubating) pooling has just finished a vote to turn on the commit bit for all apache committers ...

Hi all,

the Apache Training podling has just passed a vote to turn on the commit bit for it’s code repos to allow all Apache Committers to commit.
We hope this will revive the podling as we see potential for great benefit for all Apache projects.

Filing an Infra-Issue for actually flicking the switch right now …

Chris