Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/20 21:11:20 UTC

http://guacamole.apache.org/

Hi Maxim,

how are you doing?

Have you seen: http://guacamole.apache.org/

May be good to get in touch with them. Seems like an interesting idea to
integrate that into OpenMeetings for Desktop Sharing.

Would be interesting to see how it compares in terms of bandwidth usage.

Maybe those guys are also interested into our implementation of the Adobe
Screenshare protocols.

Cheers
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: http://guacamole.apache.org/

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebastian,

We already have discussed this project some time ago
http://markmail.org/message/337lh6igsybiwlid
I'm not sure we can use it to implement screen-share due to it requires
server ....
I thought to add simple check: if ffmpeg is installed on client (present in
the PATH) to use it for native screen-sharing ....
had no time to check it :((

I believe it is good idea to contact Guacamole project and propose our
Adobe Screen V1 ....
Could you contact them?

--
WBR