Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Akins <ba...@web.turner.com> on 2005/03/23 18:11:24 UTC

"Supported" Compilers

Is there a list of "supported" compilers?  I am having to compile using
gcc 2.96 and having some wierdness, but works fine on 3.3.  It may be
something else with the box, but just wanted to know if there was an
"official" list.

--
Brian Akins
Lead Systems Engineer

Re: "Supported" Compilers

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
--On Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:11 PM -0500 Brian Akins
<ba...@web.turner.com> wrote:

> Is there a list of "supported" compilers?  I am having to compile using
> gcc 2.96 and having some wierdness, but works fine on 3.3.  It may be
> something else with the box, but just wanted to know if there was an
> "official" list.

It should work fine with gcc 2.96.  What errors are you seeing?  -- justin

Re: "Supported" Compilers

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Brian Akins wrote:

> Is there a list of "supported" compilers?  I am having to compile using
> gcc 2.96 and having some wierdness, but works fine on 3.3.  It may be
> something else with the box, but just wanted to know if there was an
> "official" list.

wasn't the 2.96 one the redhat special version (known to be weird)?

nd
--
"Solides und umfangreiches Buch"
                                          -- aus einer Rezension