Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Tim Yocum <ti...@playboy.com> on 2004/08/17 08:04:51 UTC

New US Mirror (Chicago)

Greetings,

- URL of mirror
http://mirrors.playboy.com/apache/

- Country where the mirror is located
US/Chicago

- Contact email address
tim@playboy.com

- Update frequency
Twice daily

- Approximate bandwidth
Depending on time, between 10 and 40mbit.

- I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no)
Yes

Thanks,

- Tim

Re: New US Mirror (Chicago)

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
Looks good and I've added this mirror now. Thanks!

Cheers,
Erik

Re: New US Mirror (Chicago)

Posted by Tim Yocum <ti...@playboy.com>.
In previous mail, Joshua Slive said:
> Thanks, but it appears you are not updating regularly.  The last update
> was on Aug 15.  If you can update at least daily, please let us know and I
> will be happy to add this mirror.

Fixed. Let me know when it's added, please.

Thanks much,

 - Tim

Re: New US Mirror (Chicago)

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004, Tim Yocum wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> - URL of mirror
> http://mirrors.playboy.com/apache/
>
> - Country where the mirror is located
> US/Chicago
>
> - Contact email address
> tim@playboy.com
>
> - Update frequency
> Twice daily
>
> - Approximate bandwidth
> Depending on time, between 10 and 40mbit.
>
> - I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no)
> Yes

... Resting all temptation to make jokes about domain ...

Thanks, but it appears you are not updating regularly.  The last update
was on Aug 15.  If you can update at least daily, please let us know and I
will be happy to add this mirror.

Joshua.