Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Steve Hanson <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/28 19:58:49 UTC

NetUI Controller methods onCreate() and onDestroy() are "Callback"s?

Hi all:

Looking at the Controller file in samples\netui-blank\web\, the two methods
onCreate() and onDestroy() are labeled as "Callback"s?

Is this correct?  If it is, what does that mean in the context of NetUI?

Thanks,
Steveh.

Re: NetUI Controller methods onCreate() and onDestroy() are "Callback"s?

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
  Sure; go for it.  :)

Eddie

Posted by Steve Hanson <st...@gmail.com>.