Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Peter <ji...@zeus.net.au> on 2014/11/20 06:15:18 UTC

Re: Change package name 'com.sun.jini.tool' to 'org.apache.river.tool'?

The code in qa-refactor has been upgraded to support jdk8, could backport that if you want.

No objection to changing package name.

Cheers,

Peter.

Posted by Peter <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
I haven't tested new language features, it's only been modified to allow River to build on JDK8