Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Matthew Baird <ma...@ecommstats.com> on 2005/11/01 01:45:09 UTC

Nested tag values

I am trying to create a UI that shows "tags" like Flickr does.

Each "tag" is rendered in a size according to its popularity. If you click
on a link, it goes from this Master page, to a detail page showing the
usages of the "tag"

In the following, I've outlined the parts I would like to be dynamic by
putting {} braces around them.

            &nbsp;<a href="#" jwcid="@PageLink"
page="inspectTag?tag={tag.id}" style="font-size: {tag.fontSize}px;"
class="PopularTag"><span jwcid="@Insert" value="ognl:tag.value"/></a>&nbsp;

Each link should be rendered with something that contains the id of the tag
I would like further details on {tag.id}.

Additionally, the style on the link should have a dynamic font-size, pulled
from the tag object {tag.fontSize}

Am I thinking about this the wrong way?

Thanks in advance,

Matthew