Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Srikanth Madarapu <sr...@senior-systems.com> on 2005/07/14 18:13:41 UTC

RE: FileUpload Problem

What do you mean by immediately after hitting the button ?

Once you submit the form the file is uploaded into the binding attribute of your backing bean (the instance of UploadedFile), you can get the input stream from that file. I don't know where were you trying to get the input stream from.

HTH
Srikanth