Posted to user@curator.apache.org by Josh Stone <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/12 02:37:48 UTC

Determining if a lock exists

Is there a way to determine if an inter-process lock currently exists for
some path, or is there maybe some alternative solution I might look at to
learn if some record representing a lock already exists?

Thanks,
Josh

Re: Determining if a lock exists

Posted by Owen Kim <oh...@gmail.com>.
Not sure if there's a better way but I do something like this:

!mutex.getParticipantNodes.isEmpty