Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Alessandro Colantoni <al...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/26 09:33:52 UTC

Ping query on Mssql server

Hi
In the repository_database.xml I put the following:
<connection-pool maxActive="5" maxIdle="2" maxWait="3"
minEvictableIdleTimeMillis="4" numTestsPerEvictionRun="5"
testOnBorrow="true" testOnReturn="true" testWhileIdle="true"
timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis="6" whenExhaustedAction="2"
validationQuery="select 1 from sysobjects" logAbandoned="true"
removeAbandoned="true" removeAbandonedTimeout="8"/>
 table sysobjects is never empty.
I'm working with tomcat and MSsql server.
Anyway if I make a query when network is down , I can't coneect no more
until I shutdown and startup tomcat.
I'm sure I'm doing wrong the validation query. But I don't know how to do it
 thanks for help