Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de> on 2008/02/13 20:26:52 UTC

Is there an XDoclet Plugin which uses XJavadoc 1.5 (Generics) ?

Anyone can point to to a Version which allows to use Generics with XDoclet ?

regards,
Jens

Re: Is there an XDoclet Plugin which uses XJavadoc 1.5 (Generics) ?

Posted by Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de>.
Hello,

we already patched the XDoclet Plugin with the new XJavaDoc Plugin,
Works for us.
I'd like to update the maven repository, so anyone can tell me who is
responsible
for maven xdoclet plugin ?

regards,
jens