Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Darin Wilcox <Da...@nurs.utah.edu> on 2002/05/07 18:53:55 UTC

Left Outer Joins

Hi all,

I have been searching through the archives trying to find any information on creating left outer joins using peers.  I haven't seen any solutions to this problem.  Does anyone know of any solutions to creating left outer joins?  I am using TDK 2.1 with Oracle and I can't get the data unless both tables have data associated with one another.  If anyone could give some insight to this problem I would be truly grateful.

Thanks,

- Darin

Darin Wilcox
Web Engineer