Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Adil Ishaque Abbasi <ai...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/12 14:52:23 UTC

Nutch with amazon cloudsearch

Hello all,

Has anyone from the group tried using nutch with amazon cloudsearch. If yes
- can you please narrate your experience in terms of performance,
compatibility, setup etc.

Thanks

Regards
Adil I. Abbasi

Re: Nutch with amazon cloudsearch

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-1517. I used it for one of
my clients but  they found it quite expensive and went for a hosted SOLR
service instead. Performance was not an issue.

HTH

Julien

--

Open Source Solutions for Text Engineering

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com
http://twitter.com/digitalpebble