Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/28 10:25:38 UTC

[REVIEW] XSSAPI

Hi,

i followed through with the changes discussed (and voted on) in the
xss api namely,

- create a new bundle xss.compat based on the last release of the xss bundle,
- deprecate all classes in its o.a.s.xss package,
- increase tick version of the o.a.s.xss package
- drop the JSONUtil class from the o.a.s.xss package in the xss bundle,
- implement SLING-6793 (Remove unused methods from XSSAPI) in the xss bundle,
- increase version of the o.a.s.xss package to  2.0.0

what is missing is to release the new xss.compat and the xss bundle.

Please review the changes an let me know if something is wrong -
otherwise, I'll go ahead and do the releases.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [REVIEW] XSSAPI

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
I did cut the releases for xss 2.0.0 and the new xss.compat 1.0.0.
Hopefully I got it correct - if not, please let me know in the vote
threads.

regards,

Karl

--