Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Sandra <la...@yahoo.com> on 2013/07/15 00:31:32 UTC

Irish Dictionary link (from Sandra)

I got a new machine and need to redownload all my programs and dictionaries for Open Office.  I used to have your Irish dictionary, and used it frequently.  But when I try to download it (and several others, though the GB English and the Spanish loaded fine) I get the following message:

Server not found

          Firefox can't find the server at ftp.services.openoffice.org.

  Check the address for typing errors such as
    ww.example.com instead of
    www.example.com
  If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
  If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Re: Irish Dictionary link (from Sandra)

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi Sandra,

Sandra schrieb:
> I got a new machine and need to redownload all my programs and
dictionaries for Open Office. I used to have your Irish dictionary, and
used it frequently. But when I try to download it (and several others,
though the GB English and the Spanish loaded fine) I get the following
message:

> Server not found
>

>            Firefox can't find the server at ftp.services.openoffice.org.

They are at http://extensions.services.openoffice.org now.