Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by 3riverdev <br...@3riverdev.com> on 2012/02/05 05:54:42 UTC

Requesting wiki karma

Hello!  I was added to the "Unlisted CLA" list (Brett E. Meyer).  Can my
account be given karma for wiki access?  Username is 3riverdev.  Thank you!

-----
Brett E. Meyer

Re: Requesting wiki karma

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mitko,

Thanks for your interest in Camel and willingness to contribute. The
email address associated with the wiki and the icla don't match. You
sent this email from yet another (third) address :). How would we know
it's really the same person? Would it be possible to put them in sync?

Thanks,
Hadrian

--
Hadrian Zbarcea
Principal Software Architect

Requesting wiki karma

Posted by mi...@icw.de.
Hi,
Could I also be given wiki karma?
My name is Mitko Kolev (my name is within the Unlisted CLAs) , and my
username is "mkolev"
Thanks!

Mitko

��

InterComponentWare AG:
Vorstand: Peter Kirschbauer (Vors.), J�rg Stadler
Aufsichtsratsvors.: Prof. Dr. Christof Hettich
Firmensitz: 69190 Walldorf, Altrottstra�e 31
AG Mannheim HRB 351761 / USt.-IdNr.: DE 198388516

Re: Requesting wiki karma

Posted by Brett Meyer <br...@3riverdev.com>.
Hadrian, thanks much!

Brett Meyer