Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2003/02/24 12:08:43 UTC

[OT] XML Europe 2003

Steven just made me realize that XML Europe 2003 is at the doors (in 2
weeks), in London and, oddly enough, probably less than 10 mins walk from my
place! :-)

Is Anyone coming up? How about a Ghetto-gether? :-)

    Pier

Re: [OT] XML Europe 2003

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Steven Noels wrote:
> I was talking to Pier about http://www.xmleurope.com/
Ah!

I believe Pier meant http://www.xmlwebservices.co.uk/Index.htm,
and I'm there. Should I ask the organizers to provide an
Apache corner?

BTW:
  ...xmleurope.com/2003/mondayfull.asp
                                   ^^^
Couldn't you talk them into using Cocoon? :-)

J.Pietschmann

Re: [OT] XML Europe 2003

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Andrew Savory wrote:

> It's okay, we have beer here, too!

... yeah. Right. 'Beer'. ;-)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [OT] XML Europe 2003

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Marc Portier wrote:

> import? ;-)

The Leffe is pretty good...

> just joking, I hereby pledge to be drinking nothing else then the
> regional brews when we come over, I might need some advice in the
> process, though...

My advice would probably be "drink the imports"!

Anyway, count me in for a meet somewhen around there.

Andrew.

Re: [OT] XML Europe 2003

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.

Andrew Savory wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Marc Portier wrote:
>

>>>(ssshhht, don't tell anyone that the 6th is Marc's birthday, and that he
>>>will offer us a round of beers!)
>>>

>>sorry guys, we're in London remember :-)
>

> It's okay, we have beer here, too!

import? ;-)

just joking, I hereby pledge to be drinking nothing else then the
regional brews when we come over, I might need some advice in the
process, though... okay okay, some water and coffee to keep a
straight walk as well of course

Re: [OT] XML Europe 2003

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.

Re: [OT] XML Europe 2003

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.

> (ssshhht, don't tell anyone that the 6th is Marc's birthday, and that he
> will offer us a round of beers!)

sorry guys, we're in London remember :-)

-marc=

Re: [OT] XML Europe 2003

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
J.Pietschmann wrote:
> J.Pietschmann wrote:
>
>>> XML Europe 2003... in London
>>
>> I just got the booking confirmation...
>

> Umm, should be XML/WebServices?

I was talking to Pier about http://www.xmleurope.com/, more specifically
  http://www.xmleurope.com/2003/tuesday.asp at 16:00 and also
http://www.xmleurope.com/2003/mondayfull.asp#4 during the day. We'll be
from the 4th and leave on the 7th or the 8th, I guess. The best meet-up
date (I know this is long due) should be the 6th in the evening. Pier?

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [OT] XML Europe 2003

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.

Re: [OT] XML Europe 2003

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.

Re: [OT] XML Europe 2003

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
On 24/2/03 11:26, "Steven Noels" <st...@outerthought.org> wrote:

> Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>
>> Steven just made me realize that XML Europe 2003 is at the doors (in 2
>> weeks), in London and, oddly enough, probably less than 10 mins walk from my
>> place! :-)
>>
>> Is Anyone coming up? How about a Ghetto-gether? :-)
>
> XML Europe is 5-8 MAY 2003 :-)
>
> (no problem, we all know it is Monday today and the weekend must have
> been tough ;-)
>
> Still, +1 for a ghetto-gether at that time!!
>
> </Steven>

Arrrggghhh!!! :-) Me dumb... After you sent me the message, I _EVEN WENT ON
THE SITE_, cheched out the dates and wondering why a convention was going on
on Saturday as well... Always being convinced it was MARCH...

Gee, I need to avoid replying to email in the morning!

    Pier (as we say in Italian, figura di m***a)

RE: [OT] XML Europe 2003

Posted by Jeremy Aston <je...@yahoo.co.uk>.
I think I will be attending, so +1 as well!  Any preferences on dates?

jez

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Re: [OT] XML Europe 2003

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.