Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "ravi.gidwani" <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/25 11:54:50 UTC

Changing DocType of the page.

Hi All:

Wicket used: 1.2.6

        I know this will sound a bit not common. But I have a requirement as
follows:

AbstractPage1 extends WebPage{
  //The Html of this page has <DocType at the top>
}

ChildPage1 extends AbstractPage1 {
 // This page provides the extending HTMl code. And requires DocType in the
rendered HTMl.
.// All is fine here.
}

ChildPage2 extends AbstractPage1 {
//This page again provides the html code. BUT this page requires a
different(rather no) DocType in the rendered HTML.
}

Now how do I achieve modifying/deleting/adding the DocType in such a case.

TIA.
~Ravi.