Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2011/03/24 20:27:27 UTC

Any objection to a 0.90.2 candidate tomorrow or monday?

The tip of 0.90.x has some pretty important fixes added since 0.90.1
Lets push out 0.90.2.  I'd like to do that tomorrow or Monday.  All
the criticals and blockers should be done by then.  If objection or if
we are missing something critical, please speak now.

Thanks, your 0.90.2 Release Manager,
St.Ack

Re: Any objection to a 0.90.2 candidate tomorrow or monday?

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Here is what we have in 0.90.2 so far: http://su.pr/348wVu

I also moved all remaining 0.90.2 minor and major issues out to 0.92.0
as a passive aggressive way of moving our focus to 0.92.0 (smile).
Move stuff back in if you think it should be in 0.90.3 (0.90.3 has a
couple of issues currently).

Thanks,
St.Ack

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.