Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Svonja, Elvis" <El...@team.telstra.com> on 2003/05/07 01:16:12 UTC

System.out.println doesn't output to console

Hi,

I have Tomcat 4.1 installed on Windows XP, that i use for development. I am using System.out.println command within JSP pages, and initially the output is sent to Tomcat console, but after a little while (less than a minute), the output is no longer sent to console. The system.out is not even sent to Tomcat log files.
I have never experienced this with other versions of Tomcat, or even the same version of Tomcat installed on different OS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Elvis Svonja