Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jun Dai <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/06 07:47:38 UTC

How to increase heap space for axis2server?

Hi All,

I'm using axis2server v1.4.1 and I got a soap fault "Java Heap Space" which
seemed increasing java heap size.
How can I increase it?
I looked axis2.xml and found no clue.
Can any friend help me?
Thank you.

--
Best Regards
DAI Jun

Re: How to increase heap space for axis2server?

Posted by Jun Dai <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Thank you. I'm using Axis2server as my server.
Can I increase Axis2server by modify axis2.xml?
Thank you.

Posted by Chinmoy Chakraborty <cc...@gmail.com>.
Hi,