Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2002/12/03 14:58:44 UTC

Re: I was ripping you guys off today so I thought I'd let you know...

If it makes you feel better I'm going to rip your BeerTapService
concept...that is if you'll grant me written permission and not sue for
trademark infringement :P

My suggestion on the code would be to use an avalon ServiceManager (if I
didn't like that one I'd go and change it).

cheers (no pun),

- Leo