Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/01/13 20:12:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Dan Allen and Lincoln Baxter III as DeltaSpike committers

Hi!

The DeltaSpike team is happy to welcome Dan Allen and Lincoln Baxter III as new committers to our project.

Welcome folks, and we hope you enjoy being part of this community!

the Apache DeltaSpike PPMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Dan Allen and Lincoln Baxter III as DeltaSpike committers

Posted by "Lincoln Baxter, III" <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone. I'm very glad to be a part of this group, and also my
first Apache project!

~Lincoln

--
Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Dan Allen and Lincoln Baxter III as DeltaSpike committers

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Allen <da...@gmail.com>.

--