Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2014/07/16 15:25:44 UTC

[NEWS] Your link(s) for the CouchDB Weekly News?

Hi everyone,

in case you want to submit a link for next issue of CouchDB's Weekly News (anything apart from topics discussed on the Mailing Lists :) ): please don't hesitate and send it over until tomorrow, tuesday, July 17, 12pm UTC+2.

Your support is appreciated!

Best
Lena

Re: [NEWS] Your link(s) for the CouchDB Weekly News?

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.
> Hi everyone,
>
> in case you want to submit a link for next issue of CouchDB's Weekly News (anything apart from topics discussed on the Mailing Lists :) ): please don't hesitate and send it over until tomorrow, tuesday, July 17, 12pm UTC+2.

Finally CouchDB 1.6.0 PPAs are available for Ubuntu Precise (LTS) again. It turns out that despite the labrynthine documentation for Ubuntu, this is embarrassingly easy to do. https://launchpad.net/~couchdb/+archive/ubuntu/stable has the details.

Also, a link of general javascriptish compilerish interest: http://blog.llvm.org/2014/07/ftl-webkits-llvm-based-jit.html

—
Dave Cottlehuber
Sent from my Couch

Re: [NEWS] Your link(s) for the CouchDB Weekly News?

Posted by Akshat Jiwan Sharma <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi Klaus!,

Thank you for reading :)

Akshat Jiwan Sharma,
Independent Software Contractor,
(+91) 9654119771 | http://www.staticshin.com <http://staticshin.com>

Posted by Klaus Trainer <kl...@posteo.de>.
Hi Akshat!

Posted by Akshat Jiwan Sharma <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lena and everyone,

Posted by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com>.
Hi Joan,

thanks for pointing this out! I'm on it and will include it.

Best
Lena

Posted by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com>.
Hi Joan,