Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2017/03/19 20:01:52 UTC

UIMA Website - replacing the "forum" view of our mailing list?

Hi -

I see from history that Richard removed the left-hand links to gmane - because
that site has been shut down.

Is there anything to replace this with that's reasonable?
e.g.
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@uima.apache.org
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?user@uima.apache.org

-Marshall

Re: UIMA Website - replacing the "forum" view of our mailing list?

Posted by Lou DeGenaro <lo...@gmail.com>.
Never mind.  Seems that clearing my Firefox cache fixed the problem, so
this was user error...kind of.

Lou.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Posted by Lou DeGenaro <lo...@gmail.com>.