Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by wangsan <wq...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/28 02:38:58 UTC

ignite cluster management

I am using ignite to manage my cluster.when node join I save an item in my
NodeCache, when node left I delete an item in my NodeCache with ignite event
listener.
Use custom NodeCache but not ignite cluster topology,The reason is I want to
keep node status persistence when node left for some restart operations.
I have some problems
1. How to guarantee client node with same consistent(or other properties) do
not join the cluster twice like server node works.
2. My nodes topology will have server 100+ client 2000+. how to make the
cluster keep high stability.

tks

Re: ignite cluster management

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I think you can have a singleton service that periodically checks the
attributes() for all nodes. If anyone is amiss from previous runs, try to
re-start it.

Be sure to use 'exclude neighbours' cache affinity setting when having
multiple server nodes on same machine to avoid data loss.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by wangsan <wq...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!