Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Nilupa Bandara <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/01 00:53:00 UTC

Re: [JiBX DataBinding] An issue when feeding the XMLStreamReader to JiBX framework

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 10:11 PM, Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> wrote:

> Never mind, I think I found the issue. I've changed the StAXReaderWrapper
> code so that you should no longer need to call startTag() at all and have
> changed that back to a private method. Please try the latest 1.2.3-SNAPSHOT
> jars and verify that this now works.

Yes it works fine now :-). Thanks for fix !!

By the way, I've started working on the JiBX code generation API and
implementing a DataBidingProfile for JiBX databinding implementation. I will
 post my progress as soon as I get to work to some extent and post any
questions that might occur along the way.

Thanks & Best Regards

Nilupa

--
Nilupa Bandara