Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/03/31 18:00:04 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] MigratingFrom2.0.4To2.1dev Mon Mar 31 18:00:04 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MigratingFrom2.0.4To2.1dev , version: 9 on Mon Mar 31 15:23:48 2003 by 139.85.116.117

+ ''See also [Updating Cocoon|http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/installing/updating.html] page on Cocoon site --[Vadim]''
+

Re: [WIKI-UPDATE] MigratingFrom2.0.4To2.1dev Mon Mar 31 18:00:04 2003

Posted by Diana Shannon <sh...@apache.org>.
On Monday, March 31, 2003, at 11:00  AM, stevenn@outerthought.org wrote:

> + ''See also [Updating
> Cocoon|http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/installing/updating.html] page on
> Cocoon site --[Vadim]''
> +

What if we combined the installing/updating.html doc  with Steven's new
Wiki doc and maintained it on Wiki for a while? That way, perhaps more
users would fill in the blanks that remain in  installing/updating.html.
Seems to me this is a critical doc to complete before the 2.1 release.
If we get enough changes in the Wiki doc, I'll be happy to sync the xdoc
version prior to release.

I'll do it, if no one objects.

Diana

Note to myself and any interested parties: We really need to address
wiki/xdocs integration/synchronization at some point soon. It's only
going to get more challenging as time passes...