Posted to builds@apache.org by Andrei Savu <as...@apache.org> on 2013/06/15 00:46:45 UTC

New job permissions on builds.apache.org

Hi -

I want to add two new jobs to Jenkins for Apache Provisionr - a build on
the master branch and a  PreCommit check.

Also on success I want to depploy the snapshot build artifacts to Nexus.

Can someone grant me the needed permissions?

-- Andrei Savu

Re: New job permissions on builds.apache.org

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
nope.
I just added you.
Enjoy!

2013/6/16 Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>:
> We are incubating. Should I send this request on general@incubator?
>
> -- Andrei
> On Jun 16, 2013 2:53 PM, "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> You PMC chair can do that for you. See:
>> http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins
>>

>> 2013/6/15 Andrei Savu <as...@apache.org>:
>> > Hi -
>> >
>> > I want to add two new jobs to Jenkins for Apache Provisionr - a build on
>> > the master branch and a  PreCommit check.
>> >
>> > Also on success I want to depploy the snapshot build artifacts to Nexus.
>> >
>> > Can someone grant me the needed permissions?
>> >
>> > -- Andrei Savu
>>

>> --
>> Olivier Lamy
>> Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: New job permissions on builds.apache.org

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

--
Olivier Lamy