Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Lalitha Prasad <la...@hotmail.com> on 2005/12/13 19:53:43 UTC

Reg. Form Generation

Hi,

I want to create one big Application Form ( HTML ).Which contains different
sections.We have to develop navigation for the application form.Suppose let
us say application Form navigation is in the tabstrip form. If i want to add
some more form fields to each section.how to do that?

Is there any facility to do that using "beehive" ?

Thanks in advance,
LALITH

Re: Reg. Form Generation

Posted by Lalitha Prasad <la...@hotmail.com>.
Yes. can you send me the link of the example or i can find it in Beehive
binary version.

Re: Reg. Form Generation

Posted by Daryl Olander <do...@gmail.com>.

Re: Reg. Form Generation