Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Anshul Khandelwal <an...@valuepitch.com> on 2008/09/15 16:26:17 UTC

Perl server

Hi!

Is a perl server supported by thrift yet?  I can't find any examples
in the tutorial or the test directories.

Thanks,

Anshul

Re: Perl server

Posted by Anshul Khandelwal <an...@valuepitch.com>.
Hmmn!  I, think, for the moment, I will just restructure my project to
use a ruby server instead of perl.   I tried out naoya's perl server
but  couldn't get that to work.   Thanks for the replies and
clarifications.  I think the real place where a perl server could come
in is that it would allow people to exploit cpan from within other
languages.

Anshul

Re: Perl server

Posted by Anshul Khandelwal <an...@valuepitch.com>.