Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Andy Davidson <ph...@hevanet.com> on 2004/09/22 16:19:08 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache2 not loading css stylesheet

I have a working perl cgi-bin script running up on my website. [It's a
calendar program, namely plans (http://www.planscalendar.com/)]. I
downloaded the files and tried to run it locally on my laptop
[Mandrake 9.2, Apache 2.0] and it doesn't load the stylesheet.  If I
load the stylesheet URL directly, I get a blank page, i.e.,

I suspect there is something about it being Apache 2.0, since my
website host is running Apache 1.3.

Anybody got a spare clue for me?

andy

--
Andy Davidson	pheon@hevanet.com
If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything.

Re: [users@httpd] Apache2 not loading css stylesheet

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:52:30 -0700, Andy Davidson <ph...@hevanet.com> wrote:
> Replying to my own message: ignore the problem.  Apparently Apache 2.0
> doesn't like to issue static pages from the cgi-bin directory, but
> instead of an error message (which I used to get from Apache 1.3) it
> just serves up a blank page.

Check the error log.

The blank page that you report is probably created by your browser,
not the server.

Joshua.

Re: [users@httpd] Apache2 not loading css stylesheet