Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2019/12/15 06:40:32 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Log4j 2-13.0-rc2

The release vote has passed with +1 votes from Carter Kozak, Remko Popma, Gary Gregory, and Ralph Goers. No other votes were cast.

I will continue with the release process.

Ralph

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Log4j 2-13.0-rc2

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ralph! Apologies for not getting a chance to cast an official vote,
though I’ll still do a belated verification.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Log4j 2-13.0-rc2

Posted by Carter Kozak <ck...@ckozak.net>.
Thank you Ralph!

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Yes, thank you Ralph.