Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Markus Anwander <ma...@id.unibe.ch> on 2004/07/01 17:32:14 UTC

Re: Does anybody know any working configuration for Apache Lenya 1.2 (released June 27.2004)

Thanks for your support. Now I have a working configuration with the
"incubating-lenya" version. My publication "unizh" makes trouble with the
newest version of cocoon-lenya from cvs.

My Bitflux-version is 0.9.5.dev/200406090330/r737

I tried this 3 cocoon-lenya Versions

a) checkout -r "RELEASE_1_2" cocoon-lenya
b) incubating-lenya-1.2-src.tar.gz
c) checkout cocoon-lenya

a) This version of cocoon-lenya seems to be very old, works fine with the
default pub, but not with my unizh-pub. --> java compile errors
b) This works fine with any combination of cocoon-2.1.4/5 and tomcat-4.1.30/
-5.0.25 and my unizh-pub
c) This up-to-date version of cocoon-lenya works also fine with the default
pub, but not with my publication, like i wrote in my last mail.

To Andreas Kuckartz:
I tried the source version. We use tomcat, because we have more experience
(and support) with tomcat than jetty

Thanks
Markus

Markus Anwander
University of Berne
markus.anwander@id.unibe.ch

Re: Does anybody know any working configuration for Apache Lenya 1.2 (released June 27.2004)

Posted by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.unizh.ch>.
On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Rolf Kulemann wrote:

> On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 21:53, Jann Forrer wrote:
> > On Thu, 1 Jul 2004, Markus Anwander wrote:
> >

> > > Thanks for your support. Now I have a working configuration with the
> > > "incubating-lenya" version. My publication "unizh" makes trouble with the
> > > newest version of cocoon-lenya from cvs.
> > >
> > > My Bitflux-version is 0.9.5.dev/200406090330/r737
> > >
> > > I tried this 3 cocoon-lenya Versions
> > >
> > > a) checkout -r "RELEASE_1_2" cocoon-lenya
> > > b) incubating-lenya-1.2-src.tar.gz
> > > c) checkout cocoon-lenya
> > >

> > > a) This version of cocoon-lenya seems to be very old, works fine with the
> > > default pub, but no with my unizh-pub. --> java compile errors
> >
> > Yes, we have the same problem. It seems that something went wrong setting
> > the RELEASE_1_2 tag. If you are looking into the cvs resource history of
> > a file e.g. build.properties.sample the RELEASE_1_2 tag is set on 25.4.04!
> > That means that checkout -r "RELEASE_1_2" cocoon-lenya
> > gives you a *rather old* version of lenya.
>

> Hi Jann, thanks for reporting this. I have retagged and it seems to be
> ok now. (At least for build.properties.sample :)

It seems to work now at least there are no compile errors if you use
the cvs RELEASE_1_2 Version and the dates of the tag "RELEASE_1_2" are
reasonable :-)

Jann

Jann Forrer
Informatikdienste
Universität Zürich
Winterthurerstr. 190
CH-8057 Zuerich

oooO   mail:  jann.forrer@id.unizh.ch
(  )   phone: +41 1 63 56772
 \ (   fax:   +41 1 63 54505
  \_)  http://www.id.unizh.ch

Re: Does anybody know any working configuration for Apache Lenya 1.2 (released June 27.2004)

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.

--
Rolf Kulemann

Re: Does anybody know any working configuration for Apache Lenya 1.2 (released June 27.2004)

Posted by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.unizh.ch>.