Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org> on 2014/06/17 19:30:17 UTC

Appcore's CloudStack service provider list

(I've CC'ed the CloudStack marketing list)

Nate,

Good seeing you at Hosting Con.  Like we discussed, I'd LOVE it if you
could get in touch with your customers that are running Apache
CloudStack to see if we can use their name in project marketing
material.

I think there are really 2 levels of agreement we could get from them
(beyond "no"):

1) Let the project use their name / logo in press releases, slides of
users, etc...
2) See if they are willing to work with us to create case studies on
their use of Apache CloudStack.

If you get any "hits" on service providers that want to be part of our
project marketing, can you share them with
marketing@cloudstack.apache.org?

-chip