Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Yari M <ya...@mail.ru> on 2007/11/19 09:32:48 UTC

Adddays & topN

Hello!
I have a question about Adddays parameter. If I set this parameter to 0.
Url list for fetching expires 7 days before?
How this parameter affect to the fetching list?
How this parameter affect to the segments?
After indexing, nutch delete expared pages?

How I can to define 3 groups for crawling to the single database?
First group updates database every day.
Second group updates database every week.
Third group updates database every month.

How I can to define topN parameter to specific site?

These answers not understandable after reading FAQ page.
Best regards.
Yari.