Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Graham Turrell <GT...@uk.ibm.com> on 2006/05/18 15:50:57 UTC

Introduction...

Hi,

Just to introduce myself, I'm Graham Turrell and I work on the web services
development team at IBM Hursley Labs in the UK, alongside John Kaputin and
Jeremy Hughes. I am just starting to get involved in Woden development,
initially contributing to the woden interop effort into axis2 and the
upcoming interop event. I'm currently on a steep learning curve in the
axis2/woden/ space (!) but very much looking forward to being of help...

Kind Regards,

Graham.
Graham C Turrell CEng, MBCS
Chartered IT Practitioner

WebSphere ESB Foundation Technologies
DE3F16 / MP 211
IBM Labs
Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire
England.  SO21 2JN

Tel +44-(0)1962-815018
email: gturrell@uk.ibm.com

"No army can withstand the force of an idea whose time
has come.". -Victor Hugo

Re: Introduction...

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
welcome!! looking forward to your involvement.

Re: Introduction...

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Introduction...

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
Welcome! I've been working on Woden with John for some time now. Let us
know how we can help you get up to speed.

Lawrence Mandel

Graham Turrell <GT...@uk.ibm.com>
05/18/2006 09:50 AM
Please respond to
woden-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org, woden-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject

Re: Introduction...

Posted by Arthur Ryman <ry...@ca.ibm.com>.
Graham,

Welcome to the project. I'm looking forward to working with you. Our
target is to get Axis2 working with WSDL 2.0 in time for the W3C interop
event July 5-7.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077