Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com> on 2011/02/18 10:32:07 UTC

Jena Website » About

Assuming a first level structure like this:

Homepage
  +-- About (http://incubator.apache.org/jena/about/)
  +-- Download ([...]/download/)
  +-- Getting Started ([...]/getting-started/)
  +-- Documentation ([...]/documentation/)
  +-- Getting Involved|Community ([...]/community/)

Assuming "About" is one of the first level sections.

Initial content is available at:

  - http://incubator.apache.org/jena/about.html

It's a good start and this section does not need much text.
Just 3 or 4 sections of 1 or 2 paragraphs each is enough.

The Jena homepage at: http://www.openjena.org/index.html has more
contextual links. I see those as "useful" to the reader, any reason
why they are gone?

We can use this thread to review and further refine or discuss content
about the "About" section.

Should "Project Team" be a section at the end of the "About" page?
Currently it's a link in the first level navigation on the left,
pointing at: http://incubator.apache.org/jena/team.html

Jeremy Carroll is missing from the "Project Team", is it a mistake?

Should we list affiliations and time zones for members of the team?

Paolo