Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/19 09:43:14 UTC

Nightly-Builds

Hi guys,

I've just realized the nightly builds of tobago are working - all
others aren't. Is there a difference in the configuration somewhere?

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: Nightly-Builds

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

nice! the nightly build downloads are up again - the snapshot
repository still doesn't show the new jars, however. How can we fix
this?

regards,

Martin

Re: Nightly-Builds

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Re: Nightly-Builds

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello,

Tobago is still using the zone. Just added the myfaces nighlty build to
the zone again. The continuum server is running on port 8080 and the
admin account has the same password as suggested by wendy on the pmc list.

Regards

Bernd

Re: Nightly-Builds

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.