Posted to users@camel.apache.org by kodcanavari <ko...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/22 19:54:18 UTC

PGP encryption inside a camel route

Hi,

Is there anyone who ever did PGP encryption or decryption process on some
file routes?
I  just have to encrypt files that i'm going to send to a ftp server and
decrypt the ones that i'm going to collect.

Thanks.

Re: PGP encryption inside a camel route

Posted by Stephen Gargan <st...@gmail.com>.
Bernd,

I've never tried, but it seems that the bouncy castle provider does
have support for PGP. It should be possible to hook it into the crypto
component. I'll take a look later and see what can be done.

thanks

Steve.

Posted by Stephen Gargan <st...@gmail.com>.
I've put together a basic crypto plugin that uses the JCE that will
let you do what you need. Its not in the mainline though. If you're
comfortable building the system you can grab the patches from jira
here.

The system is very easy to build

http://camel.apache.org/building.html

but if you run into trouble just drop me a line.

rgds,

ste