Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/12 20:16:40 UTC

Wookie podling website

I was going over the Wookie podling website and realized it has not
yet been setup. Should we look into adding at least a simple page that
describes the project ? I can help with that ... Do we want to start
with a XML based site or a Confluence Wiki based one ?

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/wookie/

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Wookie podling website

Posted by Ross Gardler <ro...@googlemail.com>.
See the related issue (sorry no decent net access to get link)

We certainly should get a placeholder up while committers decide how
to manage the real site.

Sent from my mobile device.

Re: Wookie podling website

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Luciano Resende<lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Scott
> Wilson<sc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Luciano,
>>
>> I've been putting some bits together on the Wiki here:
>>
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/WOOKIE/
>>
>> Maybe we should go with the Wiki as the podling site for now?
>>

> +1, I'll try to get the confluence export setup for the next couple
> days then....

I have created WOOKIE-21 with a sync script that perform a rsync from
the cwiki exported html to the proper podling website location and
this script is now scheduled to run twice an hour from my apache
account at people..a.o.

The website is now live at : http://incubator.apache.org/wookie/

The next step would be to work on a better cwiki auto-export template.

Re: Wookie podling website

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Wilson<sc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Luciano,
>
> I've been putting some bits together on the Wiki here:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/WOOKIE/
>
> Maybe we should go with the Wiki as the podling site for now?

+1, I'll try to get the confluence export setup for the next couple
days then....

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk