Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/20 12:24:29 UTC

Raven?

http://raven.rubyforge.org/use.html

Has anyone had a look at this?  Uses ruby + gem + rake and provided
dependency management via a gem repository.

What's most interesting is that it's designed for Java programmers
(and I for one am getting incredibly disillusioned with mvn2 and
profile handling, but I'm not sure that using ruby to simulate the
maven repo is a good idea), and wraps jars inside gems - which is nice
and barouqe

to be honest I'd prefer to try this than get the mvn2 build I'm
working on working though :)

Kev