Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2021/07/23 16:46:02 UTC

estimated feature freeze + release cut for 12.5

Hi folks,

I've done some triage and I moved PR with requested change to 12.6 milestone
feel free to fix and merge eventually.

We have about 8 PR remaining.

I will wait for the glassfish related to be fixed reviewed and merged

#2902 Jakarta EE 9 GlassFish 6 Support

#3056 [Netbeans-5734] Quick fix to make NB 12.4+ run Glassfish 6.x also on
any 11+ JDK version.

I will squash and merge this PR because of the native build split  and this
PR use it

#3003 Temporarily allow setting of SecurityManager.

I may merged as it's green :D (almost) and no request for changes

#2785 Java chained types improvement feb 2020

#2544 [NETBEANS-1309] add support for @summary javadoc tag (windows build
issue otherwise OK not rerunable)

Still red on multiple rerun related to jdk

#2947 When java.lang is not available, avoid throwing a FatalError, but
rather try to report an error to the user and continue.

#3053 Fixing handling of pattern matching in instanceof in code generator

Work in progress

#3066 LSP: Support for running Spock tests and display results.

So I would like to start release/delivery  branch by next week by Tuesday
27.

I you merge prior to branch creation please add the milestone 12.5.

Hope this give enough time for final review.

Have nice weekend

Best Regards

Eric

PS (pseudo fun fact) : Dusan Balek rerun a Travis job just before me. Was
thinking yes it's automaticaly rerun now. .. Well not at all :D.