Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2014/01/26 15:11:10 UTC

targetting CDI-1.1 in trunk

Hi folks!

We did discuss the question where to fully implement cdi-1.1 back in November already.
I believe it's finally time to do it. We finally need to move this forward.

I suggest we move the current trunk to an owb_1.2.x branch and move our trunk to target the new CDI-1.1 MR release (as discussed in November already).
Then I'll go on and cut an owb-1.2.2 release from the branch.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: targetting CDI-1.1 in trunk

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.