Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Yang's Hotmail <ya...@hotmail.com> on 2014/12/08 03:29:49 UTC

How to using C++ DLL in Java Version UIMA

Hi,
    I tried to create a UIMA project using Java( with eclipse Luna), the problem is my algorithm is written in C++.
I have no ideal how to using this DLL within Java version UIMA, is it necessary to re-write the algorithm follow UIMA's rule?
Anyway, can you give any suggestion how to do this. A example on this will do great help!

Best Regards
Fan Yang

发自我的 iPhone

Re: How to using C++ DLL in Java Version UIMA

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
This was answered in the dev list. -Marshall

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The UIMA C++ extensions are needed. Please check out
http://uima.apache.org/doc-uimacpp-huh.html

Eddie