Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Randy Abernethy <ra...@apache.org> on 2014/11/16 07:13:05 UTC

Trusty Vagrant for 0.9.2

Hey All,

Using the Trusty Vagrant box for testing today I found Go and Python
Twisted both failing make check. Anyone have 0.9.2 patches in the
works for this? Do others have a different make check experience when
using the contrib/Vagrantfile with 0.9.2 or master?

-Randy

Re: Trusty Vagrant for 0.9.2

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.
Hi

No, I did not test with contrib/Vagrantfile.

I curently work on th .travis.yml, here is a first draft:
https://travis-ci.org/bufferoverflow/thrift/builds/41152448

-roger