Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by ch...@penguinfire.com on 2007/01/11 19:56:01 UTC

Jetspeed looking for UpperCase MySQL table names

Hi,

I have a machine that was using the Jetspeed 2 Portal with a local MySQL
(Windows) Database.  I have now tried to get our Jetspeed 2 portal to point to
a remote MySQL (Solaris) database by changing the build.properties, building
our war file again and doing a j2:nodbQuickStart.

When i start Tomcat, i'm getting an error saying "can't find
schema.PREFS_NODE".  The prefs_node table does exist in the indicated schema
but the table name is in lower case.

Any idea how to resolve this outside from somehow changing all the table names
from
lower case to upper case?

Thanks,
Charles

Re: Jetspeed looking for UpperCase MySQL table names

Posted by ch...@penguinfire.com.
That was exactly the problem.

Thanks!

Charles