Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "Md. Rezaul Karim" <re...@insight-centre.org> on 2018/09/20 10:47:45 UTC

How to read multiple libsvm files in Spark?

I'm experiencing "Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Multiple
input paths are not supported for libsvm data" exception while trying to
read multiple libsvm files using Spark 2.3.0:

val URLs =
spark.read.format("libsvm").load("url_svmlight.tar/url_svmlight/*.svm")

Any other alternatives?

Re: How to read multiple libsvm files in Spark?

Posted by Maxim Gekk <ma...@databricks.com>.
Hi,

> Any other alternatives?

Manually form the input path by combining multiple paths via dots. See

  <http://databricks.com/>