Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ka...@webmd.net on 2001/10/30 17:55:58 UTC

jsp servlet writer

I'm trying to write a jsp that when servlet is generated that the code for
the servlet extends a custom class which extends HttpServlet.  So as not to
confuse too much:

The code generated by the servlet writer creates the following line:

public class Test1 extends HttpServlet

I want the code to be:

public class Test1 extends HttpServletCustom

Where HttpServletCustom is a custom class that provides special
functionality.

Does anyone have a clue how to accomplish this?  I would also like to
change some of the other default behavior of the servlet writer.  So if
anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks in advance.

kb